Essay Topics On The New Testament: 20 Good Suggestions
If you are looking for essay topics on the New Testament, it is important that you first understand that this part of the holy Bible is centred specifically on the activities related to the life and death of Jesus. It is mainly made up of The Gospels, Book of Acts, Epistles, and finally, the Revelation. If then you are looking for topics on which to base your academic paper on the New Testament, here are 20 good suggestions to help you out. They are as follows:
- Confession versus forgiveness – What is the relationship?
- What is the significance of the parable of the lost coin?
- The trial and crucifixion of Jesus – In what ways has it impacted on Christians today?
- The book of Revelation – In what ways is it beneficial to the modern society?
- The Centurion’s faith – The lessons to be learnt
- What is the significance of the parable of the wise and foolish virgins?
- The transfiguration at the mountain top – Analysis of its significance
- In what way is the kingdom of God like the mustard seed?
- Saul’s conversion to Paul – Lessons to be learnt from it
- Understanding the context “You are the temple of God”
- Baptism – Understanding its true meaning
- A comparison of the various accounts of the resurrection of Jesus Christ
- An understanding of the term “living in Christ” as depicted in one of Paul’s letters
- What were the views of the apostles as regards women and compassion?
- An analysis of the story of the woman of Samaria
- The involvement of women in missionary work – Then and now
- How did the early church perform its outreach and what can the modern church learn from it?
- The second coming of Christ – What does it imply to Christians today?
- Hell fire – How real is it?
- Eternity in heaven – What does the Bible say?
Now you can see that with a careful search and meditation, you can surely come up with interesting essay topics on the New Testament. Whether you want to concentrate on the teachings of Jesus Christ or that of the apostles, there are lots of stories and teachings upon which you can base your academic paper. You can also carry out further researches both in the Bible and online to gather more facts towards effectively writing an interesting paper on the New Testament.